Defective Return Notice for not non submission of balance sheet

I forgot to mention balance sheet details in ITR-3 and received a notice. What is the solution?

Hi @emmy

There are 2 steps to resolve defect and file a response with the Income Tax Department:

  1. Prepare a revised return including balance sheet details,
  2. File response on Income Tax E-filing Website for the notice.