Filed wrong ITR

I have filed ITR 1 for FY 2019-20 which has been accessed but I am eligible to file ITR 2. Can I cancel my previous ITR 1 and file ITR 2 ?

Hi @Ravi_Prakash,

You can file a revised return for FY 2019-20(AY 2020-21) until 31st March 2021, and add your missed incomes.

You can file the revised ITR on Quicko

1 Like