Form required to show salary arrears for persons having Salary & Bussiness Income

I have salary income and Business income .So I think i have to file my return in ITR 3.But last FY i got some salary arrears .So which form should i file for getting relief.Earlier when i have only salary income i used to file Form 10E to get relief on tax on salary arrears .But when i have salary and bussiness income which form should be filed? 10E or any other form?

@Kaushal_Soni @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani @Saad_C @AkashJhaveri can you help with this?