Holding two house property as on 7.4.2020 and I am a pensioner.availe Now two houses are self occupied.which form to file return

I am pensioner and holding two houses self occupied, as on 7.4.2020.which ITR form to file. I can claim deductions under 80 c and 24(b) for 2nd house for which also I availed loan .I paid in full home loan for first house.

Hi Sneha,

Since your second house property does not have an outstanding loan or rent income, you can report the property on which loan is there and claim the deductions by filing ITR 1.