How can I raise my company's authorised share capital

Can you tell me how can I raise my company’s authorized share capital?

Hey @Sofiyah_Valiante

A company can raise it’s authorised share capital by filing e-Form SH-7 with RoC. It shall be accompanied by certified true copy of resolution and notice along with explanatory statement, and altered MoA/ AoA.

Hope this helps!