Importing Trading Data

Hi @Sreeram_Ganeshan

In case of options, Turnover would be the sum of absolute profit and sale of option turnover. We cannot consider the option trading intraday as a speculative income.

For Kotak securities as well, You can download Tax PnL excel template from Quicko and put details in that excel sheet then import it.

Hope this helps!

Quicko expected excel sheet require Qty, buy price/unit , sell price/unit but angel broking PL_summary does not provide qty and also total sell value and total buy value.
I am unable to upload the data from that.

@Aakash_L can you help with this?

Hey @shalini ,

Visit tax-planner.quicko.com for Angel Broking integration to visualise your Tax P&L and go to Tax returns and click on prepare ITR to see your trades imported.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Importing Trading Data from Angel Broking

for showing fno loss in itr 3 in -ve sign is not allowing in the return(no accounts case)

Hello @Shanmukh,

You will be able to add negative input under Incomes > Business & Profession by adding a ‘-’ (minus sign) before the amount.

However, if you are still facing the issue, you can send the screenshot of the error to help@email.com

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can I claim laptop charges as business expense?

Hi Team,

In the integration with Zerodha I can see Capital Gains and Business Income, however I cannot see Dividends.
Now that dividends are also taxable can you let me know how to add it to the tax planning tab.

Our product does not import dividend data from Zerodha, it is in our pipeline. You will have to add them manually in Incomes > Other Sources > Income earned from Dividend. You can also refer to this guide to Add dividend income.

i have a doubt

i have Short Term Profit on shares Rs.1,05,024/-

as per Income Tax at 10% (Excluding Rs 1Lakh u/s 112A)

tax only 5,024/- or 1,05,024/-?

please help me.

Hi,

Wanted to check if Schedule FA was added

I’m unable to fetch Zerodha’s P&L. I can show my P&L in visualize P&L but not while filling.

Hi @MAHESH_M, Section 112A only applies on Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG) and not on Short Term Capital Gains (STCG). If you have a Short Term Profit over Equity, the whole profit of Rs. 1,05,024 will be taxed at 15%.

My trading activities last financial year was with Zerodha but few trades were with Icici direct which had resulted in small loss .Should I have to include trading activities of icici direct while
e filling ? Or can I omit that.

Hi @muna955, it is recommended that your report all your trades whether you made a profit or a loss. Moreover a loss in trades will also help you offset the profits that you made in other trades and will bring down your total tax to be paid.

@Yash_Kaviya Hi, I was trying to import my FY21-22 equity mutual fund capital gain statement and Sharekhan equity capital gain statement however, the Quicko template available for FY21-22 isn’t importing the details and showing ‘loading failed’ error message. I dropped an email to the support team and they confirmed fixing the issue however, it’s still not working. Could you please look into it?
Thanks!

@Hem_Shah Could you please help with this ?

Hi Anand,

The Quicko template is working now and will consider all the trades for F.Y.21-22, kindly once download the template, input your trades and upload the same to visualize your capital gains.

Hi,

As suggested by you, I downloaded the new template and updated all my MF and Equity trades in the template. However, while uploading it is giving the same error ‘Failed to import data’.
I was expecting an error log if something has been entered in an incorrect format etc however, nothing came up apart from the on-screen error. Please review.

Thanks