Income from foreign shares and its taxability?

I am a permanent indian resident. If I wish to receive foreign income from stocks trading outside India then will that amount be taxable?

Hey @Nihal ,

Since you hold the status of a resident, your global income is taxable. Thus, you must report the income on sale of foreign shares and pay tax on it at applicable rates. Check out our Learn Center resource for more information about NRO and NRE Accounts- Guide: Income Tax for NRO and NRE Accounts