Intimation for mismatch

I have received an intimation for a mismatch in data. I do not agree with the data as per ITD. What should I do?

Hi @emmy

If you do not agree to mismatch in intimation issued, then you can opt for Reprocessing of his ITR form on Income Tax e-filing portal.