LTC cash voucher scheme purchase date(before 31.03.2021) and claim date(?/ITR)

May I conclude that I can fill the LTC cash claim then in this form against ltc.

Do we have clear cut yes or no as of now.

Hi @MONU_KR

As per our opinion since this scheme was against LTC Scheme so you can claim LTC cash claim against LTC. For further clarity please refer to the following article and if you still have any doubts please reach us @ help@quicko.com

i have purchased a car on 23.03.2021,will you assisted CA filing can ensure me of getting benifit of the same if i take your ca assisted filing plan of itr.

@Divya_Singhvi Ma’am, my employer (LIC) didn’t accept the bills for the purchase between Oct and March 2021 for LTC. So, there is no LTC paid to me by my employer, so it is not mentioned as a salary component in my salary slip. Can I still avail LTC for this AY. I didn’t use any of the 2 LTA available for me in the last block. @TeamQuicko

Hey @MONU_KR, could you share your contact details with us at help@quicko.com and someone from our team will get in touch with you to help you out.

Hi @Scalperji

An exemption u/s 10 can only be claimed if it forms part of your salary. In such case you cannot claim LTC.

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Divya_Singhvi It indeed helped. I would usually get LTC, but they did not accept purchase bills as per new policy of govt, and I could not travel, so I’ll lose 1 LTC of last block in that!

1 Like