Please help I have a query

I want to increase authorised share capital but the AoA of my Company does not contain a clause for increasing authorised share capital. What should I do?

Hello @Sofiyah_Valiante

If the Articles of Association does not contain a clause to increase the authorised share capital, one needs to alter the AoA first, file it with RoC in MGT-14 and then file SH-7.

You can learn more about changing the share capital here:

Hope this helps!