Queries related to Income Tax eFiling

I confirm this from HDFC bank… Income tax payment does not come under TPT.

So there is no limit on income tax payment via net banking.

Hi,
I have salary income and Business income .So I think i have to file my return in ITR 3.But last FY i got some salary arrears .So which form should i file for getting relief.Earlier when i have only salary income i used to file Form 10E to get relief on tax on salary arrears .But when i have salary and bussiness income which form should be filed? 10E or any other form?

@Kaushal_Soni @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani @Saad_C @AkashJhaveri can you help with this?

You had in your mail sent demo video on how to get prefilled data in json. I think that video was shot about 10 days ago. In that video ,E-fling portal was showing ITR forms 1 to 5 in the drop down .Now when I want to download the prefilled data , the drop down menu shows ITR 1,2,4 only and the remaining like ITR 3 etc are not appearing . Can u throw light on this pls

Hi @Xavier_Thilagaraj_Gm,

ITD portal has migrated to 2.0 version portal & seems like it’s is yet to be stable. They might have temporarily disabled downloading ITR 3 pre-filled JSON.
It should be enabled soon, include income details.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: F&O Trader filing question

I have made Chapter VIA deductions, do I need to submit proofs while claiming the deductions?

Hi Sakshi,

You are not required to submit investment proofs like LIC certificate, Medical Insurance, ELSS investments, etc while filing your Income Tax Return.
However, you need to submit them to your employer as per your declarations in your Form 12BB. You may be asked to present them at the time of scrutiny.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Comment

I am pensioner and holding two houses self occupied, as on 7.4.2020.which ITR form to file. I can claim deductions under 80 c and 24(b) for 2nd house for which also I availed loan .I paid in full home loan for first house.

Hi Sneha,

Since your second house property does not have an outstanding loan or rent income, you can report the property on which loan is there and claim the deductions by filing ITR 1.

I am a salaried person and have been filing ITR 1, but from this year I started trading in stocks (delivery based) - which ITR form to file?

Hi Krishna,

Since you are earning Salary and Capital Gains - ITR 2 will be applicable to you.
You can check which ITR to file using Know your ITR Form tool.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hello
Today I filed my ITR with glyde app… it shows success. But does not allow to download my ITR and acknowledge receipt.

Pl.look.into.

Hi @Dpdave, you must have received an acknowledgment number when you would have completed your tax filing. You can use that acknowledgement number to download your report from Income Tax Portal.

If you face any other issues, would be happy to help.

do I need to have more than 50lakh income in order to file itr2?

Hi @Kiran_More, if you earn a incomes from salary, house property or other sources you need to file ITR 2.
This article will help you understand the different provision of ITR 2.

I am having following income

1. Salary
  2. MF redemtion
  3. Listed Shares income and dividend income
  4. Loss in F&O

Please guide me which ITR form (ITR 1/2/3/4) to be filled??

@AkashJhaveri @Saad_C @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani @Kaushal_Soni can you help with this?

Hey @kamlesh_chandekar

In your case, ITR-3 will be applicable as your income also includes F&O transactions.

You can read below article for applicability of ITR-3:

Hope, it helps!

Lets say total income from salary is 53 Lakhs and post deductions total taxable income comes out to be 48 Lakhs. Which ITR I need to file ? ITR1 or ITR2