Tax Filing on Quicko

Hi @RK07

You can add the previous year brought forward losses under Additional details on Quicko Portal. Once you add there along with the date of filing it will auto-set off the losses against the respective income. You can take these losses from the previous year’s ITR form under the CFL schedule.

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Divya_Singhvi. Now I can get the clear picture of my tax liability. However in the audit section it says “Audit Applicable”, so it means I need to reach out auditors and get things done. There is any provision within quicko? Please advise.

Hey @RK07, when tax audit is applicable you need to get your books of accounts audited by a practicing chartered accountant. Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation, and filing platform. In case you wish to get your books of accounts audited, we have a network of chartered accountants that can assist you.

Hello @Nireka ,

Can you tell me when the ITR for AY 2021-2022 will be available on Quicko? Or is it fine to pay directly online by selecting Challan No.300?

Please let me know!

Hi @Nireka, thanks for response. Seems this is more complicated then what I thought :frowning: How I can connect with the audit people via quicko? Also, one quick even if I set off F&O loss with savings/FD interest; Audit would be still applicable?

@Gaurav, as you are aware the ITD went through a major overhaul with IT portal 2.0 with that third parties involved in the ecosystem need to update their systems. We will be releasing exciting features in the 1st week of August :crossed_fingers: So stay tuned

1 Like

@RK07, If you can share your contact details on Quicko | Contact Us our team will get in touch with you to understand your income situation and suggest the applicable plan, process & discount for ITR filing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paid tax onlien from Quiko. Not able to efile and shows fix issue at tax return section. Pls. help. Thanks.
Thanks, Thukaram

Hey @thukaram57, could you elaborate the issue you are facing?

@Utkarsh_Kumar i have a doubt

i have Short Term Profit on shares Rs.1,05,024/-

as per Income Tax at 10% (Excluding Rs 1Lakh u/s 112A)

tax only 5,024/- or 1,05,024/-?

please help me.

Is the capital gain reflected by Quicko correct? Since it shows different number than Zerodha Tax PnL.
@Maharshi_Shah

@Kaushal_Soni can you help here as well?

i want to fill my ITR for F&O which is on loss i need some help for the same

Hi @MAHESH_M

Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG) up to 1 Lakh are exempt and and any LTCG above 1 Lakh are taxable at 10%.
If you have sold shares within 1 year (of purchase) the gains would be classified as Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) and would be taxable at flat 15%.
Here are couple of articles which you might find helpful:

Hi @Esperer_Pratik, you might observe certain discrepancies as the Tax P&L Report from Quicko reflects the details as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act. You can read more about the differences in Quicko P&L and Zerodha Tax P&L report here.

1 Like

Hi @Ashutosh_Odedra, you can directly log in using your broker to import your Equity, Intraday and F&O trades on Quicko to prepare and file your ITR. Incase you have multiple broking account, you can import trades from them and visualize your aggregate Tax P&L, and prepare and file your ITR instantly. If you need any help, you can book an Expert Meet and you can get your ITR reviewed with a Tax Expert on-the-go.

Here’s an article that you might find helpful for Intraday and F&O trading.

Last year I filled ITR-3 online through Quicko itself (Non Pro User).
This year the only option is to download JSON file (Pro Member).
Even on Income tax site there is no option to upload offline file for ITR-3 only ITR1,2 & 4 can be uploaded.

Hi,

Income tax department has not enabled ITR-3 filing, once the income tax department will enable the ITR-3 filing you will be able to upload the return through Quicko itself, the download JSON option to prepare and check your ITR till the filing is enabled.

Hope this answers your query.

hi i try to Jason file upload but get some error so please help
error picture attached

1 Like

The above screenshot describes the errors that I face while attempting to file my ITR. How do I see those schedules so that I can fix them?

Thanks in advance