Should I subtract DP charges for Short Term Capital Gains?

I have short-term capital gains for this financial year, but when I deduct the total DP charges for the year the net gain goes down significantly. So can I minus the DP charges and include only the net Short term gains while filing the ITR?

Hey @riya_gupta,

Short Term Capital Gain (STCG) is covered under the Capital Gain Income Head. Hence you can claim all the transfer expenses except STT (Securities Transaction Tax) while filing ITR.