Suggestion on tax saving option for IT consultant


Current Scenario:

I am currently working with a US-based company that is currently using an Indian company to process my payroll ( and manage taxation and insurance. But my company is also allowing me an option to convert from a full-time employee to a Contractor/consultant if that benefits me from a taxation perspective.

Hi @Vicky_Gor

Thanks for connecting on Quicko Tax QnA. Your queries seem to be more related to personalized tax planning.
You can book a MEET using the link (Click here) where a dedicated tax expert can connect with you over a video call, understand your queries, and suggest you the best possible solutions.