Tax on NRI husbands income

Hi there,
I have a question regarding my mothers ITR filing.
My mother is unemployed and the only source of income is my father, who is an NRI.
we recently PURCHASED a property in my MOTHERS name.
All transactions were done through my MOTHERS bank account.
How should we file the ITR in my mothers name?

@Kaushal_Soni @Saad_C @AkashJhaveri @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani can you help with this?

Hey @DrAzygos

Here, property is said to be purchased through your mother’s name as all the transactions were done in her bank accounts.

Such property can be disclosed under the head ‘Income from House Property’ under self-occupied category.

Hope, it helps!