Traded in Equity and Intraday

I have traded in equity and intraday for business turnover 1 lac and had a loss of Rs 4000. Currently, I have a pension income.

I don’t wish to carry forward the loss. Can I file ITR 2 with capital gains and avoid Tax Audit?

Hey @Madhav,

Tax audit is required only if you want to claim and carry forward the loss. You can go ahead and file a tax return with pension income and any other taxable income.