Trading income tax filing

i would like to file Income tax return for my trading income , what is the procedure and fee for tax filling

Hi @divya, if you have a capital gains (trading income) you will need to file ITR-2. Quicko offers free, fast and safe filing for your taxes.
Would be glad to help, if you need assistance. :blush: