Transfer of property to HUF

Will any clubbing provision apply in case of transfer of asset to Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) by its member?

Hi @Dixita

As per section 64(2)​, when an individual, being a member of HUF, transfers his property to the HUF otherwise than for adequate consideration or converts his property into the property belonging to the HUF, then it will attract the provisions of clubbing. Entire income from such property will be clubbed with the income of transferor.