When will Quicko Start ITR Filling?

Any update when E-Filing will start??

Hello, we are all set from our end to roll out e-filing and many more exciting features. We were awaiting backend capability from the ITD. Stay rest assured, we got your back when it comes to simplifying taxes.

We have enabled e-filing for ITR 1 and 4 already. As for ITR 2 and 3, E-filing will soon be live. Stay tuned!

Thanks for you reply.

But as ITR end date is approaching, we are worried about failing in filing ITR.

Is there any tentative date when ITR3 will start??

Hi, I’m trying to E-file my ITR but on clicking E-file section it says “Failed to validate ITR”. Could you check and update this?

Hi @TeamQuicko
I am facing a similar issue. Please let us know when you are planning to address this. Why the delay?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Hey @welcomenil and @ChinmayB, we have fixed this issue. You can refresh and check again.

It is still showing waiting for efiling for me

Hi @Maharshi_Shah,
I am able to proceed but hit another roadblock. Although I have opted for the new tax regime, why does it show as using Old regime just before I confirm? PFA snip. What can be done?

@TeamQuicko FYI
The issue now seems to have been fixed!
Many thanks

1 Like

IT3 still not open…

Hey @Christy_Zach, e-Filing for Audit applicable cases will begin soon. If you wish to e-File without getting Tax Audit done, you can opt out of the same and E-file the return. Here’s a guide to help you:
https://support.quicko.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408357287705-Opt-out-for-Tax-Audit

I am unable to file ITR 3 . I have opted out for tax audit as my taxable income is below the threshold limit. Return is complete and all sections shows green tick, however unable to complete the filing of ITR 3 which is ready in all respect.

I filled all details for ITR3 in Quicko. I submitted form 10IE from Income tax site and provided ACK no in Quiko. All sections look good. But I am unable to E-file my ITR3 from Quicko. It shows message “uh-oh! Unable to file your Tax Return. We have faced an issues. Please try again in some time.”. I tried several times today & Yesterday but same error. Pls. help urgently. Thanks, Thukaram

Hey,
We would request you to clear your trading data from Filing > Capital Gains & re-import the Zerodha Trading account to proceed ahead with e-filing.

Hey,
Could you raise a ticket at help@quicko.com with the registered email ID through which you have prepared your ITR on Quicko so we can help you out.

As suggested trading data is cleared and re imported from Zerodha. But couldn’t file my return.

Hey,
Could you raise a ticket at help@quicko.com with the registered email ID through which you have prepared your ITR on Quicko so we can review your issue & help you out.

Is there an update on opening of tax filing for ITR3?

Hey @kred,

ITR filing is now live for ITR 1, 2, 3 & 4.

1 Like

I’m getting ITD unavailable pop-up while filing my ITR. Can anyone help?