Which ITR form to file - for Salary income and stocks?

I am a salaried person and have been filing ITR 1, but from this year I started trading in stocks (delivery based) - which ITR form to file?

Hi Krishna,

Since you are earning Salary and Capital Gains - ITR 2 will be applicable to you.
You can check which ITR to file using Know your ITR Form tool.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: