Adding Deductions

Got any doubts regarding entering your deductions on the Glyde app? You can ask us in here and we will help you out!

1 Like

Hi, I have added deductions while filing itr, but even after adding it is still showing pending and asking to add deductions.please help me with this

Hi @Sreeniketh_Reddy, before adding deductions please check if you have added your income source correctly. Once you add your deductions in should look something like this. (Image showing deductions worth Rs. 50,000 added and claimed Rs 0 as of now)

Please check and if you still face a problem, please revert here. Would be happy to help. :blush:

I have the same problem with deductions. But the income is also not fetching. Successful msg is coming but it’s not getting filled

Hi I am trying to add deductions for Medical expense for my parents(senior citizen) but after selecting the senior citizen tick box, it shows 3 fields “Medical Insurance”, “Expense” and “Preventive Checkup”. But unfortunately when we enter anything in Expense field, it is showing up in Preventive Checkup field also and once you save it and come back to the same page, the senior citizen tick box becomes unchecked and my values entered there are gone. Help me with this

HI @hari_krishnan, thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. We are resolving this issue as we speak and should get working very soon. :blush:

I have added my deductions still it’s showing still Pending on adding deductions

Please check the screen shot attached and it would be great if anyone can help me on this.

Like many people here even i am stuck with deductions section

Wasted more than an hour to get it sorted with all failed attempts. After saving professional tax value it is still showing pending 1 in 4 actions in deductions.

Hi @Kishore_Muthusamy and @Nitesh_Naik, generally our users aren’t facing an issue there. To further understand your case, could you please let me know the deduction that you are adding? For example, professional tax can’t be more than Rs. 2500.

I had entered 1200 in professional tax and still the issue dint get rectified

Thank you for getting back @Nitesh_Naik, could you please let me know your email id through which you’ve logged into glyde, so that we can look in to your issue on priority.

niteshnaik22@gmail.com

Hi @Nitesh_Naik, have DM’d you the details.