Advisory and broker

I am registered with zerodha through partner program where i get monthly payout.Now i also want to be advisor through smallcase platform .
But as sebi rules say individual cant be authorised person and advisor(RIA) at a single time.
so my question is shall i make new llp or company to get advsory license to avoid conflict of intrest as broker and advisor?Please guide

Hi @Vaibhav_Properties

Yes, you can provide advisory services through LLP/Company since LLP/Company shall have a different PAN. Provided you comply with all the conditions led by SEBI.

Hope this helps!