Agriculture Income in ITR3 While logging in from Zerodha - Detail Not Found

I logged into Quicko using my Zerodha account and the default ITR selected is ITR3. I could not found an option to enter the agriculture income in any of the income heads while preparing the ITR3.

Please guide & Thanks in Advance

@Aakash_L can you help with this

Hey,

Form of ITR is selected as per your income situation entered by the Quicko tax engines. On Quicko, there is no place to enter agriculture income as of now, but we have accounted for your feedback.

I am new to Quicko and would like to file the returns for this assessment year. But I cannot find an option for adding agricultural income under the sources of income. I can only see Exempt income under Other sources of Income. My main source of income is agricultural income. Can it be added under exempt income. Could you please confirm.

@Hem_Shah , can you please help here

Hey, currently we do not support agricultural income on our platform. It is in our pipeline and we will keep you posted about the same

But in that case how I can file income tax if I am not able to include the Agriculture income along with other incomes , like FnO for ITR-3 form, what is the workaround

Hi @jpatidar

You can file your return with the help of our tax experts by booking a MEET.