Ancestral property

I formed newly huf consist of me, wife and son. Can i receive my share of sale proceeds of ancestral property directly to new huf bank account and claim deduction under section 54 rather to recceive that in my individual account. if yes what are the steps i need to follow to do this. and any income earned from this sale proceeds is taxable in the hands of huf or individual?