What are the annual compliances of pvt company and LLP
Some of the Annual Compliances of a Private Company are:
- Filing of Financial Statements in e-Form AOC-4
- Filing of Annual Return in e-Form MGT-7
- Holding atleast 4 Board Meetings in a financial year
- Filing other mandatory forms like DPT-3, DIR-3 KYC, etc.
Some of the Annual Compliances of an LLP are:
- Filing of Financial Statements in e-Form-8
- Filing of Annual Return in e-Form-11
If you’re looking to convert your private limited company to an LLP. you can read morea about it here:
Hope this helps!