Credit amount of TDS cannot be more than your gross salary

Background : I made a job switch in Jan 2024 and from Feb 2024 I started getting payroll from some other company

Let’s call the company I worked from April 2023-Jan 2024 as company A and the other one as company B

When I upload form 16a and form 16b of company A, I am getting error message as

Credit amount of TDS cannot be more than your gross salary

I am not getting what is meaning of it. Can someone explain what to do? Shall I make my credit amount as gross salary amount which I see on quicko portal after upload form 16 of company A?

Hi Vineet,

Can you please reach out at help@quicko.com along with the Form 16 that you have? The support team will analyse the issue and help you find a resolution.

Have mailed them. Still stuck. Can you share what I should add manually?

Hey @Vineet_Sharma,

I’ve escalated the issue. The team shall assist you with the ticket raised.

Hey

Thanks for prompt escalation. However, suggestion of helpdesk still does not work. I deleted salaries and for salary section I did ITD autofil option(as suggested in reply from helpdesk). But it returns me, “There is no salary to import”. How to go ahead?

I would request to kindly upload a video on how to use Quicko platform latest video again. Older videos are stale now

Overall not a good user experience compared to last time

Facing same issue when the two form16 is used. This is blocking the filing even when all the details are matched.