Foreign company claiming tax refund


Korean company wants to file income tax form to claim refund as tax was paid twice (Double taxation). What is the procedure to do the same? Please help.

Quicko is a DIY (Do it Yourself) income tax planning and filing platform for individuals.

So, here’s how you can prepare your Income Tax Return on Quicko & proceed to E-file.

For expert assistance with your taxes, here’s how you can Book a MEET.

Hope this helps.