Foreign income from Government and gift income from her son

Senior citizen woman who is also a US citizen - got stimulus money (free govt money) in the year 2020 - But she is Indian tax resident- I believe she needs to disclose that income in her return?

Under what head she should enter that income?

She also received a gift in her US bank account from her son - how does she disclose that amount? I mean under which head?

Finally how can she not pay tax on that income because her son gave a gift and gift income from a relative is not taxable and the US govt gave free money which is not taxable at all.