Which forms are required to incorporate a Section-8 Company?
In order to incorporate a Section-8 Company, following forms are required:
- SPICe+ Part A- To reserve name
- SPICe+ B- Application for Incorporation of Company, PAN and TAN
- AGILE PRO- Application for PF, ESI, GST (Optional), Bank account, Professional Tax (Only in Maharashtra)
- INC-9 An affidavit from each director and subscriber
- INC-13- Memorandum of Association
- INC-14- Articles of Association
- DIR-2- Consent to act as Director
You can read more about provisions governing a Section-8 Company here:
Hope this helps!