How to change ITR form in Quicko filing

While filing returns via Quicko, ITR 3 got selected by default (Not sure what was the logic put in place)

How to change ITR 3 to ITR2/4 while filing the returns?

1 Like

Even I am looking for this option. Quicko/Glyde team please help.

Hi @Kaustubh_Deshpande and @SANT, the system looks at the income situations entered by you and gives you the ITR that you should file. The recommended ITR is selected by the incomes that you enter. Please recheck the incomes you entered. If you face any other issue would love to help. :blush:

Hello,
I am Zerodha customer and trying to file my ITR through Quicko, i am a full time trader and do only F&O intraday trading, i dont have any salary or other income.
your software has automatically selected ITR-1, and i am not able to edit it and change it to ITR-3.
Kindly help me to edit it and re-enter details so that finally i could submit my Income Tax.

Regards
Rachit Nigam

Hi @Rachit_Nigam

Quicko automatically fetches your ITR Form Number, depending on the income situation entered. Hence the system does not allow to change the same manually.

Once you have integrated your Zerodha account on Quicko, and your trades have been imported, Quicko will automatically select the ITR form number.

So, if you have intraday or FnO transactions, then it is considered income from business & profession under section 43(5); hence, you are eligible to file ITR 3.

Here’s a read on ITR Form Number for your reference.

If you still have any doubts, you can Submit a ticket : Help Center and our team will get in touch with you.