How to change/update TAN?

I have made some mistakes on m TAN application. Is there a way to correct it or do I have to apply for a new application? Pls help

Hey @Sofiyah_Valiante ,

No need to apply for a new TAN Application if you have made some errors. You simply need to do the following:

The Payer/ Deductor can make change/correction in TAN details online through TIN NSDL. The deductor can make changes by filing Form for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted” for the following:

  • Change in address within the same state
  • Contact Details Change
  • Change in details of Responsible Person

Moreover, a physical acknowledgment, along with proof should be submitted within 15 days of the online submission.

Hope this helps!