How to file a document with RoC?

I need to file some documents with RoC but cant find a suitable form. What should I do?

Hello @Paritosh_Trivedi

Form GNL-2 can be filed when there is no prescribed e-Form available for filing that document. It is commonly used by the companies for the following:

Submitting Prospectus of Company before the fresh issue of shares,
Submitting Offer Letter (PAS-4) in case of Private Placement,
Furnishing Circular for inviting deposits in the company.

You can learn more about e-Form GNL-2 here:

Hope this helps!