How to rectify mistake in TDS Claim in ITR?

In ITR-3 of AY 2021-22, TDS claim on Income (194I) shown mistakenly under schedule TDS3 (194IB) instead of schedule TDS2. How to rectify this claim?

Hey @cvijay,

You can file an updated return, ITR-U to make the change. However, there are certain conditions that are required to be met while filing ITR-U, you can refer the below article to understand in detail.