I am getting errors here

I am filing tax for first time. I connected all the brokers i had accounts (except DHAN). I am getting this error. Its asking for balance sheet info for all these brokers. What to do? AngelOne, Zerodha, Aliceblue, Groww.

What should i fill in those assets and liabilities. Please help me.

Hi @VINNI_VINODH

You can connect with me on this, my whatsapp no is 9999616874.

Regards,
CA Raman

​If you are reporting business income, filling out the balance sheet is necessary. You can add the basic details like your bank balance and any other assets and liabilities related to the trading business and proceed.

What about crypto tax and claim crypto TDS?
I can’t find crypto section.

Hi @VINNI_VINODH

There is a schedule called VDA in ITR.

Thanks

It says coming soon. When is it gonna come?

The feature is in our pipeline, however, it will not be available immediately. Considering the due date, you can prepare the entire return on Quicko, download the JSON file and use the IT utility to add schedule VDA.

Is it advisable to add personal loan and bank balance details in the sections of assets and liabilities?

Hey @gokulkannan86,

If the loan is taken for your business and the bank account is being used to source funds, you can add the same in your balance sheet.

I have 1 bank account, should I add the same balance as of 31 March 2024, in multiple broker asset details for intraday. Will it not conflict?

In the case of multiple brokers, you can divide the total amount on a proportionate basis and enter the same.

1 Like