Incorrect residential status in DIR 3

In DIR 3 which was filed in august 2020, residential status was incorrectly marked as resident instead of non resident. Can we file DIR 6 now to change the residential status and residence address of the . Concerned director is partner in an LLP where another partner is a resident and we have recently done filing for the LLP.

Hey @Sofiyah_Valiante ,

Yes, you can file DIR-6 for change in address and residential status for director.

E-Form DIR-6 is the form for providing the intimation of change in particulars of Director to the Central government within 30 days of the change in particulars as per Rule 12(1) of the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014.

Moreover, Directors have to sumit documents in form DIR-3 or SPICe & iif there is any modification in such documents, the candidate can submit e-form DIR-6 on the MCA portal.