Integration with coin by zerodha and others?

As there’s an integration with zerodha, can we import trades from both Smallcase (for direct stocks) and Coin (for mutual funds) by Zerodha?

Both are made by Zerodha so how can we import trade from both?

Secondly, is there an integration with Et Money app? Because many options like National pension scheme, elss, and other options are available there so that is convenient also but confused on how it can brought into quicko income tax filing.

If not, I’d really appreciate if there comes one

Hey @Latesh_Bayad,

Your trades from Zerodha (Coin or Kite) are all part of your Tax P&L on Console. When you import your trades, your mutual fund trades from Coin are pulled and fetched in your tax P&L as well.

Currently, we have an integration with Zerodha, Angel Broking, Axis Direct from where your equity, intraday, derivatives and mutual fund trades can be imported. We are constantly working on integrating with more and more brokerages, investment & crypto platforms, banks, etc. to simplify taxes for you. Push from enthusiasts like you on social media will help us speed the process :slight_smile:

Glad to know. I think it’d be awesome if it can work with Et Money as well. It too has many options such as NPS, etc and gives recommendations so it is convenient.

I’d appreciate if you can integrate it.

Upstox, Groww, Etmoney, and INDmoney are commonly used as well So you can consider integrating them

Hey @Latesh_Bayad, we are in talks with a lot of brokers and a push from users like you on Twitter & other platforms will help speed up the process :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All,
just want to ask if I bought the t-bills from my zerodha-coin once they have matured and the amount is credited to my bank account does that interest earned reflected in my Zerodha pnl. If yes then does that pnl get reflected in quicko account which is linked with the Zerodha account? If yes where can I find those transactions and their statement on quicko?

Thanks for your time.
-MU

Hi @MadaraUchicha,
You can connect to the Zerodha team to confirm if interest gets reflected in your zerodha tax p&l or not.
From Quicko’s broker integration you would be able to import capital gains, Intraday, and Fno trade. Other than this, you have to enter details manually like interest and dividend.

why quiko not retrieving fyres info STCG and Speculative income

Hi @sakunthala_k

This might have happened due to some technical glitch. Request you to re-try importing trades from Fyers again.

Hope this helps.