ITR Filing charges on Quicko

I am filling in tax-related details in the Quicko app for ITR.
I didn’t select any expert help. But, now at the end, it’s saying to fill ITR, we need to pay the taxable amount to proceed. Now, I am not sure after filling at the end it may ask for service charges. Then, I need to reconsider.

So, want to know if it is free so I can proceed & pay the taxable amount.

Hi @Satish_Patro, Quicko offers free ITR filing. Though you could be facing a separate issue, could you please elaborate as to which ITR are you filing? Would love to help you.

Can I do my self filing of ITR 2 & ITR 3 for free on quicko or there is any service charge?

Hi @yash.sharma

Quicko is a DIY (Do it Yourself) tax planning and filing platform. There is no charge to file a return (ITR 1, 2,3 or 4) yourself on Quicko.

So, here’s how you can prepare your Income Tax Return on Quicko & proceed to E-file.

For expert assistance with your taxes, here’s how you can book a MEET.

Hello everyone, I recently came across this platform. I have never filed any taxes before. I want to file return for FY 2022-23. My main source of income is from trading future and options. My income doesn’t fall under any tax bracket. Can anyone help me filing my taxes? Need step by step guide from someone as I have zero knowledge about it.

Hi @Krishn0

Quicko is a DIY (Do it Yourself) tax planning and filing platform. The basic product is free to file a return (ITR 1, 2,3, or 4) yourself on Quicko.

So, here’s how you can prepare your Income Tax Return on Quicko & proceed to E-file .

For expert assistance with your taxes, here’s how you can book a MEET

Last year I was able to file ITR 3 my self through with out paying for free.

Now at the end of computing, I’m not able to file ITR 3 at the final page after computing all the details alI see is this below image. couldn’t proceed further. Do I need to pay.? how to proceed ?

I am having the same issue , please help

Hi @Divesh_Pal @dontknow

Quicko’s basic product is free to file.
However, there are certain features that require a person to upgrade. Read more about it here.

Foreign stocks are mandatory to disclose. However, Quicko (DIY) and glyde do not support the feature for adding Foreign Stocks as of now.

Below are two alternatives to add schedule FA:

1. Quicko DIY: Prepare your Income Tax Return on Quicko, download the JSON, and upload it on IT Portal Utility > Add Schedule FA, and file the ITR using the income tax utility.

2. Quicko MEET: Book a MEET, where a tax expert from our team can help you add schedule FA, review the entire ITR, and file taxes for you.

Hope this helps.

In E-File from the side nav, here there is no download button

Please guide us to download the JSON file from Quicko.

Hi @iVignesh

It seems like you have mentioned entries for foreign income. This feature is paid feature, hence you need to upgrade to MEET, where a tax expert will help you file the return.

Hope this helps.

Is it mandatory to report Foreign Mutual Funds? I have two MFs -

1. ICICI Prudential US Bluechip Equity Direct Plan Growth
  2. Edelweiss Greater China Equity Off shore Fund Direct Growth

But return from them both is very negligible.

Hi @Krishn0

These mutual funds mentioned by you are not mandatory to disclose in your ITR.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I don’t have foreign stocks in my ITR, the page was redirecting to recommendations at final page. The next day it was working as expected and I was able to file my ITR 3 sucessfully.

1 Like