LLP Designated Partner ITR Returns

Hello @TeamQuicko @Surbhi_Pal ,
I am a Designated Parter at a LLP. Do I need to declare anything in the

"Director / Shareholder Details

Details of role & shareholding in domestic and foreign companies" on Quicko when filing my personal ITR?

I saw in another thread to use income tax utility since feature is not active still, but if I answer the question “Whether you were Director in a company at any time during the previous year?” and give LLP PAN in utility, it gives the following error because this is likely only for “Company” PAN and LLPs have a “Firm” PAN (i.e 4th character is F)

And I don’t see any other item for LLP Designated Partner. Can anyone help here with what I need to do as a Designated Partner of LLP?

Any update here @TeamQuicko @Surbhi_Pal ?

Answer for this question is NO since ‘LLP’ and ‘Company’ are two different forms of business.

There will be another question ‘Whether you are a partner in a firm? -Yes/No’. You have to fill this as YES since you are a partner in an LLP. Screenshot from income tax utility attached for your reference:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Does Quicko not have this “Whether you were a partner in a firm” option to fill @Surbhi_Pal @radhesh23k ?

Can I only declare this via ITR Utility?

Hey @Lupita,

No, we do not have that option as of now.