Mistakenly filed Form 10BA

Hi Community,

I am a salaried individual and receive HRA. I mistakenly filed Form 10BA, which is supposed to be filed in case no HRA is received for claiming deduction under 80gg. Although I have not claimed any deduction under 80gg in ITR.

My questions are:

  1. Will this cause any consequences while processing my ITR and what are the consequences?
  2. How to rectify it?

Thank you

Hey @shiv_gupta, in response to your queries:

  1. This will not cause any issues while filing your ITR
  2. You don’t need to rectify it
1 Like

Thank you Maharshi, your words relieved my tension.

1 Like