Queries related to Income Tax eFiling

Hi Krishna,

Since you are earning Salary and Capital Gains - ITR 2 will be applicable to you.
You can check which ITR to file using Know your ITR Form tool.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Today I filed my ITR with glyde app… it shows success. But does not allow to download my ITR and acknowledge receipt.


Hi @Dpdave, you must have received an acknowledgment number when you would have completed your tax filing. You can use that acknowledgement number to download your report from Income Tax Portal.

If you face any other issues, would be happy to help.

do I need to have more than 50lakh income in order to file itr2?

Hi @Kiran_More, if you earn a incomes from salary, house property or other sources you need to file ITR 2.
This article will help you understand the different provision of ITR 2.

I am having following income

  1. Salary
  2. MF redemtion
  3. Listed Shares income and dividend income
  4. Loss in F&O

Please guide me which ITR form (ITR 1/2/3/4) to be filled??

@AkashJhaveri @Saad_C @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani @Kaushal_Soni can you help with this?

Hey @kamlesh_chandekar

In your case, ITR-3 will be applicable as your income also includes F&O transactions.

You can read below article for applicability of ITR-3:

Hope, it helps!

Lets say total income from salary is 53 Lakhs and post deductions total taxable income comes out to be 48 Lakhs. Which ITR I need to file ? ITR1 or ITR2

Hey @Venkitesh_Gopalan, if your salary income is above INR 50 Lakh then you should file ITR 2.

You can use this tool to identify which ITR form you should file.

When filing ITR through Quicko, we select the applicable ITR form for you :slight_smile:

Hi @TeamQuicko

I have query regarding ITR filing. I am a salaried person from 2020 , part time trader from 2016 and short term investor from 2020.
From trading my gains are in loss for all this year and from short term investing my gains are in positive but it is less than 10 thousand.
So my question i haven’t did any ITR file from past years. Now do i need file ITR for all past years?

please give me some suggestion

Hi @Shashank_H_H

You must file the Income Tax Return every year to report your income from salary, income from trading, income from capital gains and to claim trading losses.

However, the ITR for each Assessment Year can be filed only within the prescribed due date. You won’t be able to file ITRs for up to AY 2021-22 (FY 2020-21) since the due dates have passed. If you receive a notice for any of these years, you can file an ITR in response to the notice.

You must file your ITR for AY 2022-23 (FY 2021-22) on or before 31st July 2022.

Import your trades and e-file your ITR easily on Quicko

What is pre-filled JSON? What information does it contain? How to download and many more.

The imported prefilled data can be edited to change basic information such as address, name, bank details, etc. However, you cannot change the PAN details. In such a case, you will have to edit the information of your PAN on the e-filing portal and then will have to again download the prefilled JSON file.

Find more about this here

Got more questions, shoot’em here.

I am a Sr Citizen with Capital Gain income. I Have been using ITR2 for last few years.
Last Fin Year a new LLP was registered with me as one of the designated partner. The LLP is yet to start its actvities.

Can I continue to use ITR2 and there is no income from LLP ?

@Sakshi_Shah1 can you help?


Since there is no income during the financial year, you can file ITR-2 reporting your income from capital gains.

HI Laxmi,
How to show the loan to HUF in Income tax filing ? do we have to show the interest payment of the loan YoY or only when its returned ?


2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Register my LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)

I have filed form 10IE and while filling ITR 3 after e-verification, I got an error with 10IE form saying incorrect details provided in ITR.

Hey, can you please write to us at help@quicko.com so that our team can take a look at it?