Resolutions to be filed with MCA

How can a resolution be filed with MCA?

Hi @Anamika_Sharma

A company can file any resolution, whether a board resolution or general meeting resolution in e-Form MGT-14 within 30 days of passing of such resolution.

Hope this helps!

Hello, I received this notice for resubmission form. MCA is asking for verification form from company. Company did not send me any verification letter because they misplaced my documents what should I do ? Please let me know. Thanks

Hi Sharif,

Since you do not have the required documentation for resubmission, you need to ask the company to provide the same or create a request on MCA Portal for a Scanned copy of the same if already submitted on MCA Portal. You can refer to our following article for the same:

How to make request for Scanned Copy of Document on MCA Portal?

Hope this helps :smiley:

Sir how to registered on mca only name mention my pan card error give “fist name is not as per pan data base” pls suggest how to register

@Sakshi_Shah1 can you help?

Hey @POOJA_DHANGAR

The name as printed on PAN card is sometimes different from the name as per PAN database. You can verify your PAN on the income tax website - Verify Your PAN

Alternatively, you can check the name as per PAN database in your profile on income tax website.

Try to register on MCA using the name as per PAN database.

only name mention on my pan card … pls help for registring on mca

Hey @POOJA_DHANGAR

There could be mismatch in details as per PAN database and MCA database. Try raising a grievance with MCA for this issue if they can help you resolve it. Ministry Of Corporate Affairs - Complaints