tax-filing_ITR form selection

I am a retired person having income from Bank interests and from stockmarket investment (Equities and F&O). No other income rent or pension. Which ITR form should I submit.

Hey @Ponnusamy,

Based on the income sources you mentioned, you’ll have to file ITR-3. This is because profits/losses from F&O trading are considered business income and such income needs to be reported in ITR-3. Here, you can also report your interest income and capital gains from stock market.

Hope this helps!