Tax filing on Glyde

When filling my tax on last stage it’s giving error’ we have run into a bump wit ITD’
Please resolve theissue

Hi @Rajsekhar_Sarkar

The income tax department has recently released the Excel utilities for ITR 1, 2,3 & 4. So, our technical team is working on enabling the e-filing on glyde.

However, here’s how you can still continue to file ITR using ITR JSON or you could wait for the filing to be enabled on glyde.

JSON is a file format. Taxpayers must furnish their ITR in JSON format and upload the same on the Income Tax Portal.

Hope this helps.

The issue still persists and we cannot move forward. Is there a way that I can export JSON from glyde and import on income tax website to file the return. The xls file does not help much

1 Like

Hi @Vikash_Varun

The e-Filing functionality has now been enabled on Glyde. So, you can proceed directly to file your ITR without downloading the ITR JSON file.

Could you help me understand the issue coming while filing ITR from glyde to help you better?

If you still want to download the ITR JSON file, here’s How you can file ITR using ITR JSON on Quicko (glyde’s desktop version).

Your data on glyde is synced with Quicko, you will not have to re-enter any data that you have entered on glyde & vice versa.

Hope this helps.

Hi, I’m getting this error. Trying from past 3 days.

Hi @Sandeep_Prabhu

Can you please Submit a ticket : Help Center so that our team can get in touch with you and help you resolve the issue?