Tax Filing on Quicko

Hey there, Ms. Riya Jain. The ITD website still shows me of the “Category of Defect B/D” as displayed in the screenshot. Can I proceed ignoring the same? Request you to answer this query. Thanks

K. Arun Prasad

Hi mem I filled my all details in quicko and download json file…bu I updated in income tax website get two error…

Hi,

Yes, you can move forward to file your return, Category of Defect B/D is an warning message not an error message.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Kindly reach out to our support team, they will help to resolve the same.

Thanks

Thank you Mr. Hem Shah.

How to claim HRA tax exemption under Section 10(13A) in Zerodha QUICKO??
I did not submit the 12BB form at the beginning of the financial year as I wasn’t using any rented accommodation at the start. However, I did live in rented accommodation for 4-5 months later in the year and I am not seeing any option to claim HRA.

1 Like

Hello @Aryesh_Dubey

Here are the detailed steps of how can you go about it.

If you have still have any queries then you can submit a request and our team will get back to you.

Hello,

I am unable to file ITR 3 through Quicko, so can you tell us when ITR3 will be available for previous financial year? I have already paid the advance tax, just need to file the ITR3!

Thank You!

@Hem_Shah can you please help?

Hi,
Regarding the expenses a trader can claim in ITR, can you please advise where in QUICKO should I add these expenses like office supplies, electricity, internet charges, membership fees, etc. I could not find a provision for this.
Thanks

Hello,
Here is the stepwise details of the expenses you can claim. You can read through this and if you need further assistance then submit a ticket on our help center. We will be happy to assist you.

Hello @Gaurav,

We are looking to go live for E-filing from Quicko in the coming week, meanwhile you can download the prepared ITR JSON and file it through Income tax portal. Here is an article on How to file ITR using JSON.

Hope this helps. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, when I am hitting the E-FILE tab in quicko, I am getting a .JSON file. Do I need to upload this .JSON file in the Income Tax website? Thanks and regards.

Hello @george
Yes, you can download the JSON file and then upload it on the Income Tax website to file your ITR.

Alternatively, our technical team is working on enabling e-filing through Quicko and expects to go live within a week or so. We shall notify you by email once we go live.

I uploaded my Form 16. It does not have the details of my exempted income. I paid house rent and want to add it’s details. Where can I add it while filing ITR from Quicko?

Hello @Swapnil_Mahajan,

Here are the stepwise method on how to add the salary income and claim various allowances.

Incase you need further assistance you can submit a ticket on our support center, our team will assist you further.

Let me know, if you found a solution to this
i am also facing the same issue

Errors after submitting ITR to ITD
1] “error_code”: “ITR3_PDM_Group5.DeductUndChapVIA_TotPartBchapterVIA_1woY5”
2] “ITR3_PDM_Group3.DebitsToPL_PBT_vtyOW”

hey @Muskan_Balar , can you help here

I’ve filled return with quicko , i had carry forwarded losses and quicko website automatically choose itr-2
But amount is not there on the pdf of itr , but the amount is showing on the exeel sheet of tax computation, what’s the problem please anyone explain .