Tax on Credit Card Cashback points

Do I need to report cashback points received by using my credit card in my tax return? For example, if I made a payment to Amazon using a credit card and received cb points, which I then redeemed to offset the amount I owe to the credit card company.

Hi @knight

It is recommended to report such an income also in your ITR.
Read about Income Tax on Cashback & Tax Rate - Learn by Quicko for your reference.