TDS 26QB correction TRACES

hello! I need some assistance with Form26QB correction as I made a mistake in the date of payment and it came back with default. I am receiving the following error when I try to request correction.

• There is no data available for the specified search criteria
  • Reasons can be:
    1. There is no statement filed for the searched criteria. Please verify Assessment Year, Acknowledgement Number and PAN Buyer and Seller
    1. No challan has been deposited yet for the 26QB

I am also unable to download the Jurisdiction report and it says:

The latest statement filed for the specified search criteria is not processed, please check later.

While I checked the status of Challan it is showing fully Consumed

Hey @Aryan,

You will be able to file a correction return once your original Form 26QB is processed. It usually takes 7-10 days for the IT department to process the same.

Hello,
I filed 26QB Correction one month before with AO Approval they asked for certain documents which we submitted one month before to them in both hard and soft copies, still it’s showing pending for AO approval, do I have to wait for some more time or can I cancel the existing request and apply for a new correction so that I can make corrections using DSC?

Hey @Vijeth,

You can wait for the approval or even approach your AO once again. As the correction request has been submitted, you’ll not be able to submit another request simultaneously.

Thanks … but if we cancel the existing correction request and apply for a new correction , will they provide opportunity so that we can make corrections using DSC.