TDS return claim of an unemployed individual

previous years TDS can be claimed in present year ITR? I have not any other income. but last year TDS deducted for dividend income.this year I have to file ITR for capital gain

Hey @sara74,

You can file an updated return, ITR-U, for the previous FY and carry forward the TDS credits. You can then claim these credits in the current FY while filing the ITR.