Udyog aadhar for our housing Society Ltd

Hi,
Can I register udyog aadhar for our housing Society Ltd.
If yes then who’s aadhar & Pan should be used for registration purpose (for eg. Chairman OR Secretary OR Treasurer).
What are the benefits of Registration we get.

Plz suggest.

Hey @Sofiyah_Valiante ,

Co-operative societies can obtain Udyog Aadhaar registration. PAN of Co-operative society is to be used.
The following listed are the benefits of Udyam Aadhar Registration:

1. Loans without collaterals
  2. Subsidy on Patent Registration & Industrial Promotion
  3. Overdraft facility along with Interest Rate Exemption
  4. ISO Certification Charges Reimbursement
  5. Concession on Electricity
  6. Helps in Getting Government Tenders
  7. Becomes Easy to Get Licenses, Approvals, and Registrations
  8. Get exemption under Direct Tax Laws
  9. Take Part in International fairs

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,
What to do when the certificate of recognition expires? It was valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue.
How do we reapply for it?

Please Help.

@Aishwarya_Shah @Kaushal_Soni can you help?

Please help me how to register with registered partnership in startup india there is no video uploaded on you tube regarding registered partnership. My whatsapp no. Is 9463833333 please help me if anyone knows about startup india thank you

Hi @Rohit_Kumar_Bishnoi, you will have to register the start up as company and then you can register and sign up for different start up schemes to get the benefits.

How many chance we get to submit a file on single firm

Hello @Rohit_Kumar_Bishnoi

For the registration of private limited company with MCA, there are 2 forms to be filed:

1. Name Reservation Form - can be filed twice on payment of applicable fee. Thus, if the form is rejected more than 2 times, fresh form needs to be filed again after paying the fee again.

2. Incorporation Form - The applicant can submit the form on payment of applicable fee. If there is any query from MCA department, you can re-submit the form after making relevant changes.