Validation/ E-filing errors while filing ITR

If there are any errors faced while e-filing your ITR, please mention them here

Hi,

Iā€™m getting the following error while filing ITR-3. I have raised the ticket 10 days back. However no response.

Oops! ITR Validation Error

There seems to be an issue with the details in your ITR. While we take a look at it, you can raise a ticket and contact our team.

Hi @Niral_Koradia the issue has been fixed. Can you please try again and let us know if you continue to face this issue?

I am getting an error while filling ITR-3
(assets and liabilities cannot be 0)
how do i fix this? i dont run any business

Hi @Tejasvi_Singh, kindly enter bank balance and balance with broker as of 31st March 2021 where the error pops up. If you continue to face a problem, please respond back on this query.

I am getting error while e-filing.
When I try to give my password and authorize, it shows ā€˜Unable to loginā€™.
I have been trying this for a few days now. what should I do?

Actually I had OTP-enabled login for income tax e-portal.
As soon as I disabled that option, the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hi @JYOTI_PRASAD_DAS, please let me know if you face any other issue. :blush:

Hi @Yash_Kaviya, While filling details under Tax Breaks ā†’ 80GG section, I wanted to change the value in rent expenses. But the value that I entered earlier is not changing to new one even after I press the save button. Please guide me to resolve this issue.

hiā€¦ pls let me know how you disabled that optionā€¦ bcoz I m facing same issueā€¦

A post was merged into an existing topic: PAN is client of another ERI - Error while efiling

While filing itr from zerodha it is having issue and on downloading the report it is showing" ā€œPlease select option as ā€œYesā€ for question ā€˜Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?ā€™ in Part A-Generalā€. It is pertinent to mention here that for AY 2021-22 I had opted old regime and for 2022-23 old regime. Now how can I remove the issue.

1 Like

Hi , Can you please update QUICKO status on ITR3 filing. We havenā€™t heard anything about your ERI License yet.I am also using QUICKO. I am getting the below error after OTP and confirmation.
[{ā€œerror_codeā€:ā€œITR3_PDM_Group5.FundSrc_TotFundSrc_ABlOFā€}]
Is there any way I can file my ITR3 through QUICKO before the deadline?
Thanks

@Shrutika_Shah @Muskan_Balar can you help

Iā€™m getting the same error while submitting my ITR
ā€œPlease select option as ā€œYesā€ for question ā€˜Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?ā€™ in Part A-Generalā€.

1 Like

Even i am facing the same issue. Whatā€™s the solution?

1 Like

[{ā€œerror_codeā€:ā€œSEC115BAC_F10IE_2022_003ā€,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œPlease select option as ā€œYesā€ for question ā€˜Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?ā€™ in Part A-Generalā€}]. What to do next?

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the same error while submitting my ITR
ā€œPlease select option as ā€œYesā€ for question ā€˜Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?ā€™ in Part A-Generalā€.

I am also getting the same error. Not sure why this error. I am not opting for new tax regime.

Hey @Muskan_Balar , can you please help here?