Validation/ E-filing errors while filing ITR

I am getting error while e-filing.
When I try to give my password and authorize, it shows ‘Unable to login’.
I have been trying this for a few days now. what should I do?

Actually I had OTP-enabled login for income tax e-portal.
As soon as I disabled that option, the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hi @JYOTI_PRASAD_DAS, please let me know if you face any other issue. :blush:

Hi @Yash_Kaviya, While filling details under Tax Breaks → 80GG section, I wanted to change the value in rent expenses. But the value that I entered earlier is not changing to new one even after I press the save button. Please guide me to resolve this issue.

hi… pls let me know how you disabled that option… bcoz I m facing same issue…

A post was merged into an existing topic: PAN is client of another ERI - Error while efiling

While filing itr from zerodha it is having issue and on downloading the report it is showing" “Please select option as “Yes” for question ‘Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?’ in Part A-General”. It is pertinent to mention here that for AY 2021-22 I had opted old regime and for 2022-23 old regime. Now how can I remove the issue.

1 Like

Hi , Can you please update QUICKO status on ITR3 filing. We haven’t heard anything about your ERI License yet.I am also using QUICKO. I am getting the below error after OTP and confirmation.
[{“error_code”:“ITR3_PDM_Group5.FundSrc_TotFundSrc_ABlOF”}]
Is there any way I can file my ITR3 through QUICKO before the deadline?
Thanks

@Shrutika_Shah @Muskan_Balar can you help

I’m getting the same error while submitting my ITR
“Please select option as “Yes” for question ‘Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?’ in Part A-General”.

1 Like

Even i am facing the same issue. What’s the solution?

1 Like

[{“error_code”:“SEC115BAC_F10IE_2022_003”,“message”:“Please select option as “Yes” for question ‘Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?’ in Part A-General”}]. What to do next?

1 Like

I’m getting the same error while submitting my ITR
“Please select option as “Yes” for question ‘Have you opted for new tax regime u/s 115BAC and filed Form 10IE in AY 2021-22?’ in Part A-General”.

I am also getting the same error. Not sure why this error. I am not opting for new tax regime.

Hey @Muskan_Balar , can you please help here?

@Muskan_Balar kindly help here

Hey @Muskan_Balar kindly help here

Hey @arvindsco @Colorful_World @Kalidoss_M can you please write to us at help@quicko.com so that our team can take a look at it?

Any update on this error “SEC115BAC_F10IE_2022_003” please?

Hey, can you write to us at help@quicko.com so that our team can look into it?